Subject: Regent's Park Protest - 12 Sept
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:00:16 +0100
From: Naira Antoun <campaign@...>
To: Mr John Chamberlain <john@...>

Regent's Park Protest - 12 Sept

Paul Allen

I would have loved to be there, but I'm up North helping a friend that weekend.

All the best, Paul.

On 29 Aug 2020, at 10:35, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:

 In case you haven't already heard about this.

Unfortunately I can't be there then, but I really support the cause.
Best wishes
Susan

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:00:16 +0100
From: Naira Antoun <campaign@...>
To: Mr John Chamberlain <john@...>

[...]

Jean Dollimore

Angela. Was that really four years ago? We plan to join too but are very wary of needing to distance.

Jean

On August 29, 2020 1:50:26 PM GMT+01:00, Angela Hobsbaum <angela.hobsbaum@...> wrote:
[...]

richendawalford

Angela - John and I also hope to be there and look forward to meeting old friends, from a distance, probably hovering around on the fringes.

Richenda Walford
London Remembers  & Facebook & Twitter: @LondonRemembers

George Walford International Essay Prize

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:00:16 +0100
From: Naira Antoun <campaign@...>
To: Mr John Chamberlain <john@...>

Regent's Park Protest - 12 Sept

Steven Edwards

For anyone that missed it…

Our XR action 10 days ago.

Caspar was D-locked (by his neck) to the gates,
along with Nic Fripp

"Activists from Extinction Rebellion (XR) chained themselves to gates in Regent’s Park in a protest designed to encourage a clampdown on through traffic.”

Steven