Monthly meeting on Monday 25th October

Ema Arvati

Dear all,

This is a reminder that on Monday the 25th October at 7.30pm we have our monthly meeting.

This month Adam Harrison, Camden Cabinet Member for a sustainable Camden, will join us. The meeting will focus on the changes we want to see when Camden update the Transport Strategy next year, in the context of the Climate Emergency, LCC’s Climate Safe Streets campaign and the local elections. We’ll be putting our ‘asks’ to him and also getting his thoughts on Active Travel in Camden. There will be time for questions.

The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 with password 656179 and a link to the meeting is here.

Everyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome - please could you make sure you are identifiable, i.e. have a recognisable screen name.

The agenda for Monday’s meeting is:

1 - Introductions

2 - Minutes of the August meeting

3 - Matters arising from the minutes

4 - Welcome to Adam Harrison (Camden cabinet member for a sustainable Camden)

5 - Transport Strategy updates 2022

6 - Discussion on experiences from people who gave out cards on York way, Prince of Wales road, Chalk farm road, and lessons for the future

7 - Discussion on going back to face to face meetings

8 - AoB

Chair: John Chamberlain

Minutes: George Coulouris

Hope to see you next week.

Ema 🚲😃💻

paulbraithwaite

Why is the monthly meeting still held on Zoom, please?

Surely, it’s time to get back to normal.

Paul Braithwaite

PS. A very happy birthday to Jean on this coming  Friday.

On 20 Oct 2021, at 16:15, Ema Arvati via groups.io <emanuela.arvati@...> wrote:

[...]

Simon Pearson

Paul

49,000 daily cases, 179 deaths.  I’m happy to meet by zoom.

Simon