Topics

Low Traffic Neighbourhoods in Camden

Linus Yahoo

I'm interested in what Low Traffic Neighbourhoods LTN are being planned in Camden by community groups and active travel groups. My local community group has put forward a suggestion for a Fitzrovia LTN.

The neighbourhood is about one square kilometre and is ideal for the installation of modal filters as set out in the Streespace Interim Guidance to Boroughs, making the neighbourhood "access only", some on-street car parking removed, and more space for cycle parking added. Access in and out of the Fitzrovia LTN can be quickly achieved from the Euston Road and Marylebone Road via Gower Street and Tottenham Court Road on the Camden side and via Portland Place and Great Portland Street on the Westminster side. Access to all businesses and homes for deliveries, loading and unloading will be maintained.

We have a map of the plans here: https://maphub.net/linusr/FitzroviaLTN

I'd like to hear what other neighbourhoods are doing in Camden.