Kentish Town Bike Workshop on 6th December 2021

Jean Dollimore

Dear all,

The second of two Kentish Town Bike Workshops will be held at  19 Highgate Road, London NW5 2JH on Monday 6th December between 6:30-8:30  pm.

This will not be a drop-in workshop. Covid–19 precautions mean that we need to limit the number of people in the room. You will have to book into one of the sessions which start at 6:30pm and at 7:30 pm and leave at the end of your session.

You should not attend this workshop if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or think you have it. The safety of our volunteers and participants is important to us.

We will keep everyone as safe as possible by observing all the COVID Regulations. Our volunteer mechanics will be wearing face masks. Please bring a face mask and wear it while at the workshop unless you are exempt.

Follow this link to find out more about the December workshop and to make a booking.

Jean Dollimore

More information is available at