Topics

How about two-way cycling from British Museum to Drury Lane

Jean Dollimore

I’ev often thought that the southbound route (down Bury Place, New Oxford Street and Newton Street to Great Queen’s Street) was overly long and difficult to visualise
and although the official northbound route is that way too, people seem to prefer to use the more direct route up Drury Lane and Museum Street and I have long wished that Drury lane and Museum Street south could be closed to motor vehicles so that we could have two-way cycling.

But it wan’t until Friday that it occurred to put that idea on to Camden’s Covid-19 Commoplace engagement (which closes later today). Here’s my post:

https://camdensafetravel.commonplace.is/comments/5ef6542d5581fbd1892387bc

If you agree with me, please vote for it with an ‘Agree’ or a ‘Thumbs Up’

Thank you

Jean