GLA Elections this Thursday, 6th May - statements from candidates

Jean Dollimore

Before you vote: read statements from the candidates

Together with Barnet Cyclists, we have emailed the London Assembly candidates for the Barnet and Camden Constituency: Anne Clarke, Kirsten de Keyser, Marissa Ray, Mark Simpson and Roberto Weeden-Sanz asking them to write saying they support the three ‘asks’ from London Cycling Campaign.

We have had interesting responses from three of them and a vague indication of support on Twitter from the fourth.

Jean