Ghentifying York

seymour susan

A cycling friend from York sent me this link to a recent talk. Very interesting, on removing the traffic first and then doing infrastructure. The actual talk is about 20 minutes, then Q&A. Probably not applicable directly to Camden, as we don't have a ring road to divert motorists towards. But there is a lovely before and after picture of a city square.

Best wishes

Susan Seymour

A Message from York Cycle Campaign:

Dear guest,

we hope you were as inspired as we were by 'Ghentifying York' yesterday evening. We've uploaded a recording of the event onto our YouTube channel and encourage you to share it and inspire others too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auE9uFVFimk&t=6s

And if you haven't already we also encourage you to join York Cycle Campaign to support our work and make sure you are the first to hear about future events. The more members we have, the stronger our voice and the faster we Ghentify York!

https://yorkcyclecampaign.bike/join/

best wishes

York Cycle Campaign