Consultation + Events

John Chamberlain

Urgent Consultation (last of 2021!)
Camden are consulting on whether to convert the pop-up cycle lane on St Pancras Way to a permanent lane, or remove it. You can see the consultation documents (including planned enhancements) here (https://consultations.wearecamden.org/supporting-communities/st-pancras-way/). Cycle numbers are up by a factor of 3 since it was put in; we think it is important to keep it but there is significant opposition. So, if you haven't done so already, please take a few minutes to respond in favour.

If you're in a hurry, you can go direct to the questionnaire here. We think you can strongly agree with all the questions though we will be making some suggestions for improvements to the plans in our formal response. If you would like to make additional suggestions for us to add to our response, please go to our Cyclescape page (you will need to sign up if you haven’t already done so) or email the group by replying to this or email me direct (john@...).

Winter Wonder Ride on January 16th
Westminster Women on Wheels invite everyone to a family-friendly women's ride using protected cycle lanes and traffic-free roads. It starts at Hyde Park at 1 pm; more details at bit.ly/WonderRide. They are still looking for marshals so if you are an experienced rider and would like to help, please email Katy Rodda (katy.rodda@...) (you don't have to be female).

Camden Cyclists' Meeting
Finally, our next meeting is on the 17th. An agenda will be published nearer the time; details and joining instructions here.

Thanks, and sorry for the blizzard of information!

W: camdencyclists.org.uk

E: john@...