CCC Monthly Meeting

John Chamberlain

A reminder that our monthly meeting is on Monday 19th at 7:30 on Zoom. We'll cover the upcoming mayoral and GLA elections; preparation for our AGM in May; restarting activities (Rides, Cycle Buddies, Dr Bike) and get a brief status on major construction and infrastructure projects.

The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 with password 656179 and a link to the meeting is here. Everyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome - please could you make sure you are identifiable, i.e. have a recognisable screen name.

More details here: https://camdencyclists.org.uk/events/members-meeting-2021-04-19/

seymour susan

Sorry I can't make it this month.
Best wishes