Topics

CCC Monthly Meeting

John Chamberlain

A reminder that our next meeting is tomorrow Monday 15th from 7:30-9:00 pm. It will be held online and all are welcome to join the meeting. The agenda is here and is mostly about Camden and TfL's Covid-19 measures to make streets safer for pedestrians and cyclists. The Zoom meeting ID is 966 2634 1261 and a link to the meeting is here. For security reasons please email us at info@... or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.

If you don't already get our newsletter and would like to, click on the link at https://membership.lcc.org.uk/camden-cyclists-news. If you can't make the meeting but would like to get an update, check our dedicated web page at http://camdencyclists.org.uk/covid-19/

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Coordinator

Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk