Topics

CCC Meeting minutes 15th June 2020

Jean Dollimore

seymour susan

I'm very pleased with Savernake Road and hope this becomes permanent.
Does anyone have any contacts with Brent cyclists. I went to Wembley yesterday and there is a complete horror story immediately after a cycle/pedestrian underpass under the North Circular. Made me realise how comparatively lucky we are in Camden.

--
Best wishes

Susan Seymour

Helen Vecht

I will ask my Brent Cyclist contacts. One I know is somewhat battle-weary!

Helen

Helen Vecht,