Car blocking cycle lane station Road Woodgreen

Luke Pearson

Hello everyone

I noticed an incident of people using the bike line as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone

John Chamberlain

Luke - I am not sure this is the best place to report these incidents to be honest. If this is Wood Green again I suggest you email Bob Hare direct. You also need to give location and time and date.

Coordinator

Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk

E: john@...

On 20/09/21 23:27, Luke Pearson via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone

I noticed  an incident of people using the  bike line as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone