Car blocking cycle lane station Road Woodgreen

Luke Pearson

Hello everyone

I noticed an incident of people using the bike line as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone

Luke Pearson

Hello everyone

I noticed an incident of people using the bike line as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone

John Chamberlain

Looks like Haringey, Luke. Suggest you report it to them; there was a councillor who was very responsive but I have lost his name.

On 17/09/21 21:33, Luke Pearson via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone

I noticed  an incident of people using the  bike line as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone

Bob Hare

John, Luke
I put in a query to the council, and I've had a reply which I'll dig
out from my other system and post here.
I see you've photographed two cars today Luke. I'll send these on to
the helpful officer who replied, and it may prompt the parking team to
give this location (outside a popular shop) a bit more attention.
I think it's useful to note the times of day (as you've done) -
parking there probably occurs more often at particular times.
Regards
Bob

-----

On 17/09/2021, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:
Looks like Haringey, Luke. Suggest you report it to them; there was a
councillor who was very responsive but I have lost his name.

On 17/09/21 21:33, Luke Pearson via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone

I noticed an incident of people using the bike line as a parking spot,
as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was blocking the
cycling Lane on double yellow lines today at 12:00pm
From Luke

Sent from Luke Pearson's IPhone

Robert Hare
Mobile: 07870 157 703