Topics

camdencyclists] Camden Cyclists' AGM Monday 18th

WILLIAM DOHENY

Hi John

Yes I would like to join the meeting on Mnday

Hope your well

Fairly ok on my front

BFN

Will (Doheny)

On Thursday, 14 May 2020, 13:41:31 GMT+1, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:

Apologies if you already have been notified but I know that some of you are not on our main mailing list.

Our AGM is on Monday from 7:30-9:00 pm. It will be held online, using Zoom, and all LCC members are welcome to join the meeting. The Zoom meeting ID is 9055381149 and a link to the meeting is here. For security reasons and to avoid us being Zoom bombed please email us at info@... or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.

If you don't already get our newsletter and would like to, click on the link at https://membership.lcc.org.uk/camden-cyclists-news. In case you're not sure - it's the email with the big red banner at the top!

Coordinator