Topics

Camden Cyclists' AGM Monday 18th

John Chamberlain

Apologies if you already have been notified but I know that some of you are not on our main mailing list.

Our AGM is on Monday from 7:30-9:00 pm. It will be held online, using Zoom, and all LCC members are welcome to join the meeting. The Zoom meeting ID is 9055381149 and a link to the meeting is here. For security reasons and to avoid us being Zoom bombed please email us at info@... or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.

If you don't already get our newsletter and would like to, click on the link at https://membership.lcc.org.uk/camden-cyclists-news. In case you're not sure - it's the email with the big red banner at the top!

Coordinator