Topics

Camden Cycle Buddies

Paul Allen

Coming out of lockdown we are seeing more people want to get around by bike.  Londoners are returning to work or resuming local journeys, but trying to avoid public transport where possible.  New and returning cyclists can sometimes be uncertain about cycling on London’s roads.  Some are concerned about how they will manage with traffic, or how to cycle their commute, or maybe they just feel the need for some practice time on the road.

That’s where Cycle Buddies come in. We’re looking for experienced cyclists who are happy to volunteer a few hours to ride with new and returning cyclists, helping them plan their journeys, giving them encouragement, and sharing the joy and freedom of getting around by bike.
If you’re interested then please  sign-up here.

For more information see the page on our website:

Regards, Paul Allen