Two more important consultations : Prince of Wales Road eastbound and Chalk Farm Road

Jean Dollimore

Camden is now consulting on making permanent the pop-up schemes installed last summer. These are

 Prince of Wales Road eastbound (closing date 11th October)

Chalk Farm Road – and the southern end of Haverstock Hill (closing date 13th October)

In both cases the proposal is to replace the bollard protected lanes with stepped tracks and to make other improvements.

Camden Council writes to people who live in the area, but it is left to us to contact the people who cycle on these routes so please would you spare the time to reply to both consultations via the response form at the bottom of the two pages linked above.

Many thanks to all of you who helped publicising the York Way consultation by handing out cards to people cycling on the route.

This time we have made a card with information about Prince of Wales Road eastbound on one side and Chalk Farm Road on the other side. The plan is to hand out cards on or near to these two roads.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help during the next two weeks.

Prince of Wales Road

Chalk Farm Road

Note that if you want to comment on CycleScape (and haven’t yet done so) you will need to sign up.

===============

Jean

Elena

Hi there,

definitely, count me in for both, these are my local lanes !

Thanks
Elena

On Thu, 23 Sept 2021 at 10:18, Jean Dollimore <jean@...> wrote:
[...]

Count me in for leafleting, Jean.

[...]

Thank you, Elena and John and the one other person who has offered to help with handing out cards in Prince of Wales Road and Chalk Farm Road.

If we’re to do a good job of catching cyclists and persuading them to reply to the consultation, we really do need more helpers so that we can have people out there at busy times on most days in the next two weeks.

So please consider sparing a little of your time - it will be worth it.

Thank you

Jean

On 23 Sep 2021, at 11:04, EleNdubz <elena.moynihan@...> wrote:

[...]

Berwyn Rutherford

Have you got a rota Jean? I would love to help. Berwyn

[...]

seymour susan

I've responded to the consultations but can't do leafleting at present.
Best wishes

Susan