Subject: Protest ride Weds 8 Sept - experienced marshals needed
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 12:28:44 +0000
From: Katy Rodda <katy.rodda@...>
To: Coordinators <coordinators@...>

Hi all,

We need 15 marshals to help manage the Dangerous Junctions Protest ride next week. Please can you ask your members if they'd consider helping out? We do need them to have had previous experience as it's a big ride with some tricky junctions.

Please put people in touch with me and we'll take it from there.

Please can you also remind everyone coming on the ride in any capacity whatsoever to charge up their lights and bring them along, as we'll be hitting dusk by the end!

Best wishes
Katy

Katy Rodda
Network Coordinator
London Cycling Campaign
201 Metropolitan Wharf, 70 Wapping Wall, London E1W 3SS
@London_Cycling

My working hours during the week of 30 Aug-3 Sept are as follows:
Monday 30 August - all day
Tuesday 31 August-Friday 3 September: mornings only