Red Lion Street consultation - volunteers wanted

Jean Dollimore

We are planning to do some campaigning on site (i.e. in Red Lion Street) next week: that is, we will be handing out cards to pedestrians and cyclists asking them to reply to the Red Lion Street consultation.

Please let me know if you would be willing to spend an hour or two one day next week helping with this activity.

In case you haven’t yet replied to the consultation, it is here:

The feedback form is at the bottom of the page

Jean

Geoff Stilwell

Done!

Best Wishes