Please sign TFL consultation to increase PCN cost & reduce people parking in red cycle routes #cyclesafe

Steve Prowse

To help keep London moving safely and reduce disruption and delays we are proposing to increase the fine level (TfL penalty charge) from £130 to £160 for people who fail to follow the rules of the red route network (those roads we manage in London). The fine level would be reduced by half to £80 if paid within 14 days.
https://haveyoursay.tfl.gov.uk/penalty-charge-2021?cid=email_FINAL_TFL632_PCN_consultation-ConsultText
You do have to register first, so it does take 5 mins. Please add comments in the last free text box e.g. There needs to be more enforcement and more towing of vehicles that are causing delays for busses and danger for cyclists.