Prowse Place and Wilmot Place Healthy Streets consultation
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please do take 3mins to do this consultation - even if you are not local to it. Every 'stongly agree' counts to mitigate against the haters and never do goods.
You can copy / paste Jean's constructive comments too.
Steve Prowse (no relation to Prowse Place - LOL)
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 14:25, Jean Dollimore <jean@...> wrote:
Camden proposes to make permanent the trial closures that were installed in Prowse Place and Wilmot Place in June 2020.
Camden also proposes to:
- Improve connections for cycling on Wilmot Place between Royal College Street and St Pancras Way:
- for eastbound cyclists a Tiger crossing into the contraflow on Wilmot Place west
- for westbound cyclists, a bollard protected lane and a place to wait before turning right into the St Pancras Way cycle lane
- But they have not proposed a solution to how to make the right turn into Wilmot Place west from the northbound cycle track on Royal College Street.
- Blended junction on Wilmot Place at Pancras Way
- Strong blue paint markings where the cycle lanes on Royal College Street pass the junction with Wilmot Place
- Make Jeffreys St/ Wilmot Place, between Prowse Place and St Pancras Way, two-way for motor vehicles (introduces left hook risk - is blue paint enough?)
This consultation closes on 31st August. We encourage you to send a personal response (via the online survey at the bottom of this page):
CCC will send a response in favour taking in to account input from others