CCC Committee Meeting date

Ema Arvati

Hello all,

As discussed at the last monthly meeting, would you be free to have a committee meeting the 5th July at 7.30pm for one hour?

There are a few consultations that close the 15th July which I have added the links to below:

https://consultations.wearecamden.org/supporting-communities/clarence-way-hartland-road/

Helen Vecht

I should be free.

Helen

On 24 Jun 2021, at 16:48, Ema Arvati via groups.io <emanuela.arvati@...> wrote:

Hello all,

As discussed at the last monthly meeting, would you be free to have a committee meeting the 5th July at 7.30pm for one hour?

There are a few consultations that close the 15th July which I have added the links to below:

We could also discuss the Electric Scooters Consultation and the Westminster Oxford Circus consultation if we have time.

Regards
Ema