Biggest Bike Ride in the World

WILLIAM DOHENY

FYI

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#990000;mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;
mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Biggest Bike Ride in the World

mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">https://www.cyclinguk.org/cathedrals-cycle-route-challenge

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#990000;mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;
mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#990000;mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;
mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">run by Cycling UK this weekend.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#990000;mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;
mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">There are 42 routes between all the cathedrals in England from Newcastle to Truro

WILLIAM DOHENY

Hi

Apologies for last email where when I checked the mail later,
It had been corrupted by some of the the underlying HTMl code from the infamous BT server,
who still haven't sorted out this issue .
It has been an intermittent problem & had been ok for awhile but the issue struck again
I've sent this by plain text (AD fashion) to avoid the issue

FYI

Biggest Bike Ride in the World

https://www.cyclinguk.org/cathedrals-cycle-route-challenge

There are 42 routes between all the cathedrals in England from Newcastle to Truro

seymour susan

Yes, I heard about it on the Sunday programme on R4.
Best wishes

Susan S