Kensington High Street Cycle Lane #space4cycling #makethelane

Steve Prowse

On the 17th March the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea will revisit their decision to remove the protected cycle lane on Kensington High Street.
Due to lockdown, we can't organise an event, but can I encourage you to take individual action & go for your daily exercise that evening to show your support for a positive outcome.
It should be a jolly evening with lots of other groups also out for a ride. I also recommend a night ride through Hyde Park.
No specific timing or meeting place. Enjoy your cycle.
//Steve