From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Hayman
Sent: 23 July 2020 15:05
To: main@camdencyclists.groups.io
Subject: Re: [camdencyclists] Cycling volunteers needed

Hi Susan, the way it works is, you decide how much you want to do and where you want to deliver, and then sign up on a google sheet. It works on a weekly basis, the one for next week has just gone up I think. There are runs to Clapton, Shoreditch, Kings Cross and Holborn, Highbury and Holloway, Hampstead Road and Camden Town, Kentish Town, and West Hampstead. You can pick up the meals from the Camden People's Theatre from 11.30 - I find I'm generally back home by 2pm.

The runs aren't formal, you can pick and choose addresses, but those are the ones I tend to do.

Some people I see pretty well every time, and others prefer to pick up the meal after I've left. Today I saw a young man who I've never seen out of his dressing gown, now dressed to go out and smiling. That was good.

Anything else you want to know, we can discuss tomorrow?

Carolyn

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM seymour susan <sseymour137@...> wrote:

Hi Carolyn, I'd like to know more.

best wishes

Susan

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 20:28, Carolyn Hayman <carolyn.hayman@...> wrote:

Explore little known parts of London delivering lunches to people in need ('I'm so hungry, it's wonderful to see you' 'you are literally saving my life') with a friendly and well organised team, and flexible commitment. We are part of Food for All, which has produced and delivered over half a million meals during the Covid crisis period.

Call me or email to find out more. It's a great way to exercise body and mind (where was that flat that I can never find??) and to feel part of a collective endeavour.

Carolyn Hayman

M: 07932 781981

Skype: carolynhayman51

--

[...]