Record response for #TaviPlace consultation. 15,000 responses, including 1,387 residents, highest number ever for a Camden council consultation
See our news post at:
Thanks are due to
• Phil Jones and the team of officers who had the courage to set up the trial and the vision to produce a high quality proposal
• the Bloomsbury and Kings Cross Ward councillors who stood firm during the trial and consultation period
• the leaders of the local universities, charities and businesses who expressed their strong support during the trial through the SaferBloomsbury Campaign.
• the TaviPlace local group of LCC members who wrote to councillors and the CNJ as well as doing extensive leafletting and attending meetings
• the large gang of leafletters who were out in #TaviPlace mornings and evenings over a five week period.
• John Hartley and Richenda Walford who organised the local activity and tried to engage with some of the local opposition
• and to everyone who took the trouble to respond to the consultation.