From: Cities Fit For Cycling <citiesfitforcycling@...>
Date: 7 March 2012 10:45
Subject: Map your hazards and help make Britain #cyclesafe
To: jon.c.parker@...

Masthead Cities fit for cycling button

Dear Reader

Since launching The Times Cities fit for Cycling campaign, thousands of you have told us about cycling hazards in your area.

Now we're giving you a chance to help to get them changed.

We've created a map that allows you to pinpoint the exact junction, set of traffic lights, pothole or stretch of road that you would like to be improved.

All you have to do is go through to this page thetimes.co.uk/cyclesafe and follow the five simple steps.

The plan is to make this data available to local councils to help them to identify areas where they can improve and get more cyclists onto the roads.

Thank you once again for your continued support of The Times Cities fit for Cycling campaign – we could not have got this far without your help.

We hope we can count on your support once again.

James Harding Signature

James Harding
Editor of The Times

Steve James

Hear a lorry driver describe the horror he felt after hitting a cyclist

ben Macintyre

The bike is an icon of our urban future’ says columnist Ben Macintyre

Ann Treneman

I fell in love on a tandem’: Ann Treneman’s sketch of our debate

David Miliband

Cycling is becoming a political football’: last week’s Times leader

To unsubscribe from this service please click here.

If you wish to speak to a Customer Services representative please call 020 7711 1522. To see our privacy policy, click here.

You have received this e-mail from a member of the News International group. News International Limited, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E98 1XY, is the holding company for the News International group and is registered in England No 81701. VAT number GB 243 8054 69.