Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 8:14 PM
Subject: [CCC] Bar-otomy
Has anyone else experienced any major bike failures which could (or did) have serious consequences?

Paul

Lionel Shapiro <lishapiro@...>

Last year, outside the Camden Town Hall, my cycle was stolen. If I had not noticed what had happened, I might have torn a ligament trying to pedal the Sheffield stand.

Wunohsix <wunohsix@...>