Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CCC] The weather looks dry for 24 hours from 4pm today #theBigRide

Who cares about forecasts now?
David is out on the feeder ride.

It is wet.
It is grey.
Looks like rain will stay.

Helen Vecht
Edgware

From: Tony Raven
To: CamdenCyclingCampaign@...
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2012, 17:46

I'd be prepared for rain.  The Met Office actually has light rain down from 13:00 and heavy rain from 16:00.  Sunday on the other hand is just wall to wall heavy rain.  But we all know how reliable the Met Office's forecasts are.

Tony

On 27/04/2012 13:34, George Coulouris wrote:

The weather looks dry for 24 hours from 4pm today   !!!!!
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/?tab=map&map=SignificantWeather

Show and Tell the world   - as you set off on the led rides and all along the way send your Instagram  photos to #theBigRide
Tell us how you are getting on by tweeting to #theBigRide

Feeder ride details here:
http://lcc.org.uk/events/big-ride-feeder-rides                Map:  http://g.co/maps/7b5pc

Main ride details here:
http://lcc.org.uk/pages/the-big-ride                                   Map: http://is.gd/lJQsxO

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Charlie" mailto:charlie@...
Date: 27 April 2012 12:33:06 GMT+01:00
Subject: [lcc-issues] Tweet and Instagram #theBigRide as you go

X posted - please copy to local group and rider email lists