I think my approach (which other people also use) could form the basis of LBCamden's proposals, and provide more cycle capacity without upsetting TFL buses so much.
Good luck,
James Brander

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022, 06:32 richendawalford, <richenda@...> wrote:

Done, thanks for alerting us to this.

From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Chamberlain via groups.io
Sent: 27 October 2022 18:45
To: CCC Mailing List <camdencyclists@groups.io>
Subject: [camdencyclists] Holborn Consultation

Camden are consulting on further changes in the Holborn area to make it safer for cycling. You can see a summary with links to the consultation on our website at https://camdencyclists.org.uk/2022/10/holborn-junctions/

As an interim step, pending the major changes proposed in the Holborn area plan, which was approved and then frozen by TfL during the cut-backs, we think this is a good scheme and encourage people to support it. You can respond here:

https://consultations.wearecamden.org/supporting-communities/high-holborn-drake-street-proctor-street/

We'll put in a response on behalf of Camden Cyclists and will incorporate any comments received on this discussion group.

Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk

E: john@...