Holborn Consultation

John Chamberlain

Camden are consulting on further changes in the Holborn area to make it safer for cycling. You can see a summary with links to the consultation on our website at https://camdencyclists.org.uk/2022/10/holborn-junctions/

As an interim step, pending the major changes proposed in the Holborn area plan, which was approved and then frozen by TfL during the cut-backs, we think this is a good scheme and encourage people to support it. You can respond here:

https://consultations.wearecamden.org/supporting-communities/high-holborn-drake-street-proctor-street/

We'll put in a response on behalf of Camden Cyclists and will incorporate any comments received on this discussion group.

Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk

E: john@...