Make the Lane (again) on 22 September - that's tomorrow ! - 0750 onwards

Jean Dollimore

Hello all

A reminder that with our sister group in Islington, we will be Making the Lane (again) tomorrow morning.  Why ?  Because we have had enough of council and TfL promises to make this key east/west cycling corridor safe.  Read more about the history of this route.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet at the junction of  Honduras Street and Old Street on Thursday 22 September.
  • If  you can make the lane, be at the briefing at 0750, take highviz and your bike with you.
  • If you can cycle through the lane, please be there for around 0800 onwards;  the end time will depend on local conditions but we expect it to be about 0830/0845.

We will be there from 0730 and look forward to seeing you.  Please tag all photos on social media with #MakeTheLane(again) and we will retweet.

There's a small ask of you after the protest - to send an email to Will Norman at TfL asking for some of the £80m active travel funding agreed with the DfT to be ring-fenced for safe cycling on this route and to complete a short survey. Full details on our site

Many thanks to you all !

On behalf of

Steve and Eilidh

Coordinators, Camden Cyclists and Cycle Islington