Re: Bohemia house social event next Monday 4-07-22

seymour susan

Sorry I can't make it. Have a good evening.
Best wishes

Susan Seymour

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 11:40, Ema Arvati via groups.io <emanuela.arvati=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

We are having a social event next Monday the 4th July at Bohemia House in West Hampstead from around 6pm.

Can you please let me know if you plan to attend and if so, if you plan to cycle or take the tube/bus as when I called the venue, I was told that some people might be able to leave their bikes in the garden but it depends on numbers.

Link to the venue: https://bohemiahouse.london/

There are some cycling parking places next to the M&S in front of West Hampstead tube station but none in front of the restaurant.

Do you have a preference for inside of outside?

Thank you

Ema