Camden Cyclists face-to-face gathering on Saturday 21st May at 11:30 am at Camley Street Natural Park

Jean Dollimore

Dear all,

The committee felt that it was time to see one another face to face and we have chosen an outdoor location to suit those of us who are still nervous about indoor crowds.

We hope that at Monday’s AGM (details below) we will elect a new coordinator. So the meeting at Camley Street Natural Park will be an opportunity to welcome the new coordinator and to thank John for leading us since September 2016.

Details for the meeting at Camley Street Natural Park are here:

I hope to see you on Zoom for the AGM on Monday 16th and in person on Saturday 21st May

Jean

On 9 May 2022, at 13:05, Jean Dollimore <jean@...> wrote:

The speaker at our AGM will be Sam Margolis, Strategic Lead of Transport Planning at Camden Council who will talk about Camden’s Cycling Action Plan.

Details and joining instructions here:

=======

The  formal business of the AGM will include the usual election of the committee and its officers (Coordinator, Treasurer and Secretary).

I told you in an earlier email that John, who has been our Coordinator since September 2016 said at our March meeting that he would like to stand down at the AGM in May; and after almost seven years in post with so much going on, John deserves a rest. I am now very pleased to be able to tell you that Steve Prowse has agreed to be a candidate for the role of Camden Cyclists’ Coordinator.