16th May 19:30 AGM arrangements: speaker Sam Margolis; we have a candidate for the coordinator role

Jean Dollimore

The speaker at our AGM will be Sam Margolis, Strategic Lead of Transport Planning at Camden Council who will talk about Camden’s Cycling Action Plan.

Details and joining instructions here:

=======

The  formal business of the AGM will include the usual election of the committee and its officers (Coordinator, Treasurer and Secretary).

I told you in an earlier email that John, who has been our Coordinator since September 2016 said at our March meeting that he would like to stand down at the AGM in May; and after almost seven years in post with so much going on, John deserves a rest. I am now very pleased to be able to tell you that Steve Prowse has agreed to be a candidate for the role of Camden Cyclists’ Coordinator.