Re: Stolen: Moulton TSR11 Electric Bike

Richard Fletcher

George. Very sorry to hear that. Will keep eyes open of course

Richard

On 26 Apr 2022, at 16:11, George Coulouris <george@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I’m sad to have to report the loss of my much loved Moulton TSR electric bicycle. If anyone sees it for sale I will of course be grateful for a notification and in fact I have decided to offer a substantial award. There are more photos and information in this photo album. (Note: the middle photo below shows the bike before the electric motor was fitted).

George Coulouris

Stolen: Moulton TSR11 Electric Bike

Stolen 25/4/2022 from outside Royal Free Hospital, London NW3. (Details: bit.ly/StolenTSR) Owner: George Coulouris, george@..., phone 0787 9887663. £200 reward offered for information leading to recovery.

<PastedGraphic-4.tiff>

Frame number: 172864. Colour: white.
If you see this bike or are offered it for sale, please contact George Coulouris, (george@..., phone 0787 9887663). Moulton TSR11 spaceframe bicycle, 20" wheels. Fitted with ARCC front wheel electric motor. Battery attaches to the head tube.  (www.arccbikes.com/products/moultontsr-electric