Camden Park Road and Torriano Avenue Safe and Healthy Streets Consultation

Jean Dollimore

Dear all

Camden proposes to make permanent the trial changes made in Camden Park Road and Torriano Avenue in February 2021. This excellent scheme has vastly improved the road outside the three schools on Torriano Avenue as well as providing a good northbound extension of the York Way cycle route.

Camden also proposes some further improvements (including widening additional footway on Torriano Avenue and improving  the junction with Camden Road - TfL work). You can see the consultation details here:

The deadline is 18th March. We will be preparing a response on behalf of CCC and will take into account any suggestions made on this mailing list. My main concern will be to get safe provision for cyclists at the junction with  Camden Road at least for those travelling north on Camden Park Road and Torriano Avenue.