Transport Strategy Consultation ends tonight I Transport East I Sub-national Transport Body for Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Southend-on-Sea & Thurrock.

Steven Edwards

Consultation response…deadline tonight

Ten minutes?

I might suggest…

Emphasise reducing car usage - decarbonising freight - (E) cycling as default? (good for tourism also) etc

Fairly straightforward layout.

Steven

Transport East is the Sub-national Transport Body for Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock. The partnership provides a single voice for our councils, business leaders and partners on our region’s transport strategy and strategic transport investment priorities, working in close collaboration with the government and the rest of the UK.

Have your say on our Transport Strategy

We are delighted to have launched a public consultation on our draft regional Transport Strategy for the East and now want your views.

Covering Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock, the strategy sets a series of priorities for better transport for everybody living, working, and learning in the region up to 2050.

This consultation is your opportunity to help us improve the Transport Strategy and shape the future of transport in the region.

The consultation will close on Sunday, 30 January 2022