Re: Camden Cyclists' Meetup

seymour susan

Sorry but I am out of London this Saturday. Have a good meet up.
Best wishes

Susan

On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 21:22, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:

At our last meeting it was suggested that it would be good to have an informal face to face meeting before Christmas, so some of us plan to get together from 12 noon this Saturday 27th at Roni's Bakery in Belsize Village (in the Eatery area just off Belsize Lane NW3 5AS). There's plenty of outdoor seating.

If you can't make that, our next meeting will be online on December 20th. We'll be discussing Safe and Healthy Neighbourhoods (aka Low Traffic Neighbourhoods). Details nearer the time.