Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk

E: john@...

On 13/09/21 13:40, Mick Farrant via groups.io wrote:

Thanks Paul I am 79 on Thursday and can not cycle as in isolation for the next fortnight. My E bike is essential to my life. At least I give my proper name.

From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io> On Behalf Of paulbraithwaite via groups.io
Sent: 13 September 2021 13:32
To: main@camdencyclists.groups.io
Subject: [camdencyclists] Mick Farrant

I don't know moyelbushra but I'm with Mick Farrant on this.

His polite post suggested that we cyclist will not win support if we make selfish strident demands such as replacement of a parking space with a dedicated cargo bike space "right outside their home".

Being rude to a 78 year-old lifelong cyclist was unwarranted.

Regards,

Paul Braithwaite

On Monday, September 13, 2021, 12:48:30 PM GMT+1, Mick Farrant via groups.io <mirog@...> wrote:

Fact: I have cycled in London almost every day since 1976 when I was 34 and been a member of CCC for many years. I am by no means anti cycling but think I have a right to make my views known .I have never posted anything about cycling on Next Door. If you as a member of CC have the support of this organisation I will cancel my membership immediately.