Re: Camden monthly Meeting draft agenda (16 Aug 2021)

Elena Moynihan

Hi Ema thanks.

Following all the interesting emails about vans/cars parking on cycle lanes, would it be of interest to talk about how we can encourage Camden Council to allow online reporting such as Westminster ?

I was also very impressed with the Haringey Councillor getting involved in the one instance in his borough, can we do something to make our own councillors better ?  a bit of pressure perhaps ?

Elena

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:49, Ema Arvati via groups.io <emanuela.arvati=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Our next monthly meeting is next Monday 16th August from 7.30pm to 9.00pm.

Please see drafted agenda below:

1. color:#333333">Introductions

2. Minutes of the July meeting. https://camdencyclists.org.uk/2021/07/ccc-meeting-minutes-19th-july-2021/

3. color:#333333">Matters arising from the minutes

4. color:#333333">Fatality at Holborn

5. color:#333333">Response to ongoing consultations

6. color:#333333">Increasing Camden’s ambition (new/revised targets for 2022 cycling action plan)

7. TFL penalty charging (e.g. fines for parking in Red Routes)color:#073763"> visit our consultation page

8. color:#333333">AoB

Please let me know by tomorrow morning if you would like to add anything else. I aim to send the log in details and final agenda at around 11am tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Ema