Re: Camden monthly Meeting draft agenda (16 Aug 2021)

George Coulouris

On Twitter we said:
Camden Cyclists (@camdencyclists)
@Bloomsburyair @ourmanontheM62 @RuthMayorcas @allpartycycling @adamtranter @CarpenterKate @CHAIRRDRF @RantyHighwayman @LikeEngineer The dangerous Holborn junctions and remedies for them including the proposed Clerkenwell bus and cycle boulevard are bound to be a topic at our next Zoom meeting 7:30 pm Monday 16 Aug, do join us, details: camdencyclists.org.uk/events/members…

Could we please expand the ‘4. >Fatality at Holborn’ item to cover all of that?

George

On 12 Aug 2021, at 11:14, Norman Franklin <najfranklin@...> wrote:

I would like something done in Prince of Wales Road at the Junction of Crogsland Road.
Cyclists emerging from Crogsland Road blocking access to the wand-protected cycle lane.  Perhaps a yellow criss-cross box junction sign would help.

Norman Franklin
Flat 5
17-19 Elsworthy Road
London NW3 3DS