Re: Camden monthly Meeting draft agenda (16 Aug 2021)

Norman Franklin

I would like something done in Prince of Wales Road at the Junction of Crogsland Road.

Cyclists emerging from Crogsland Road blocking access to the wand-protected cycle lane.  Perhaps a yellow criss-cross box junction sign would help.

Norman Franklin

Flat 5

17-19 Elsworthy Road

London NW3 3DS