Re: Camden monthly Meeting draft agenda (16 Aug 2021)
I would like something done in Prince of Wales Road at the Junction of Crogsland Road.
Cyclists emerging from Crogsland Road blocking access to the wand-protected cycle lane. Perhaps a yellow criss-cross box junction sign would help.
17-19 Elsworthy Road
London NW3 3DS
Phone 020 7722 4543
Mobile 0750 4111 095
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Ema Arvati via groups.io
Sent: 12 August 2021 10:49
To: Cycling group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [camdencyclists] Camden monthly Meeting draft agenda (16 Aug 2021)
Our next monthly meeting is next Monday 16th August from 7.30pm to 9.00pm.
Please see drafted agenda below:
2. Minutes of the July meeting. https://camdencyclists.org.uk/2021/07/ccc-meeting-minutes-19th-july-2021/
3. color:#333333">Matters arising from the minutes
4. color:#333333">Fatality at Holborn
5. color:#333333">Response to ongoing consultations
6. color:#333333">Increasing Camden’s ambition (new/revised targets for 2022 cycling action plan)
7. TFL penalty charging (e.g. fines for parking in Red Routes)color:#073763"> visit our consultation page
Please let me know by tomorrow morning if you would like to add anything else. I aim to send the log in details and final agenda at around 11am tomorrow.