Re: Cars in bike lane

Elena Moynihan

Thanks Steve, but when I try to use this link you can only report a traffic incident ( i.e. dangerous driving, drink driving etc) not a parking offence ?

Elena

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 16:58, Steve Prowse <steve.prowse@...> wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 15:44, EleNdubz <elena.moynihan@...> wrote:
Hello all !

So today as I noticed yet another incident of people using bike lines as a parking spot, as I was walking rather than cycling I took a photo ( he was nicely blocking both the cycling lane and the pavement).

Don't really know what I was going to do with it, I was more interested in the fact that even black cabs are at it... Then the car driver spotted me taking the photo and started to shout abuse.  I had my headphones on so I didn't engage and I carried on walking;  he then got on the car, followed me, took both his hands off the steering wheel and took a photo of me walking down the pavement before speeding off.

So, notwithstanding the fact that this thug now has a photo of me on his phone, my question is, is there a traffic infringement portal we can post photos like these so they can be fined ?  I'm quite keen now :-)

Cheers
Elena

--
Steve Prowse