Subject: Dr Bike at Cally Park
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:38:35 +0000
From: Chester, Colin <Colin.Chester@...>
To: info@... <info@...>, john@... <john@...>

Hello,

We’re running our first ever Dr Bike session on 29 July, 2pm-6pm. It’s a free drop in service. I’d appreciate it if you could share this with your members and anyone who may benefit from coming.

I’ve attached a poster with all of the details.

Kind regards

Colin Chester

He/him

Outreach Officer (Parks & Heritage)

Signature (green) FINAL

This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please be aware that information in this email may be confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected.