From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Prowse via groups.io
Sent: 14 July 2021 11:27
To: main@camdencyclists.groups.io
Subject: Re: [camdencyclists] CCC monthly meeting agenda ideas

"Transport decarbonisation plan also sets out how the government will improve public transport and increase support for active travel to make them the natural first choice for all who can take them"

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 10:48, Ema Arvati via groups.io <emanuela.arvati=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all,

Our next monthly meeting is next Monday the 19th and I was wondering if you have suggestions for the agenda.

So far we have Katy Rodda, the new LCC Network Coordinator coming to speak to us but not much else as we had the committee meeting recently .

Thank you

Ema

--

Steve Prowse