Monthly meeting on Monday 21st

Ema Arvati

Dear all,

Just following from the email John sent, this is a reminder that on Monday the 21st June at 7.30pm we have our monthly meeting.

We'll be discussing the newly installed scheme in Queen’s Crescent, how to get support when Camden consults on making the pop up lanes permanent as well as upcoming rides.

The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 with password 656179 and a link to the meeting is here.

Everyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome - please could you make sure you are identifiable, i.e. have a recognisable screen name.

The agenda for Monday’s meeting is:

https://camdencyclists.org.uk/events/members-meeting-2021-06-21/

Hope to see you next week.

Ema 🚲😃💻