LTN Focus Group - (masters student dissertation on LTN implementation)

Steven Edwards

Anyone interested in following this up?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gooch, Eleanor <eleanor.gooch.20@...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 14:05
Subject: LTN Focus Group
To: climateemergencycamden@... <climateemergencycamden@...>

Dear Climate Emergency Camden

I hope you are all well. I am a masters student at UCL's Bartlett School of Planning and a Camden resident. I am writing my dissertation on the implementation and impact of LTNs within the London context and I am hoping to run a focus group with stakeholders from the Camden LTNs as part of my research. If someone from your group would be interested in joining the discussion, your input would be so valuable. The discussion will take place on Microsoft Teams and will last about an hour. The discussion will be confidential and the data produced for my research will be anonymised.

If one of you is interested, please let me know your availability over the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards,

Eleanor Gooch
MSc Sustainable Urbanism
Bartlett School of Planning, UCL