Rides!

John Chamberlain

You may be interested in some organised rides that are coming up.
  1. This Saturday (May 15th) Geoff is leading the first official CCC ride for over a year. This will be a short (8 mile) family-friendly circuit of the southern part of Camden from Swiss Cottage via Regents Park using segregated cycle lanes, traffic free spaces and quiet roads. It's a particularly good introduction to some of the new cycle infrastructure. Details at https://camdencyclists.org.uk/events/cycle-safely-on-camdens-roads/ - note that numbers are limited and you need to book.

  1. Our friends at Camden Clean Air have put together a self-guided tour of Camden to mark the start of Bike Week on Sunday 30th May.

The Camden Clean Air Cycle is a bike ride for the whole community to take part in to celebrate cycling, cleaner air, and the Borough of Camden. Taking place on the first day of Bike Week, Sunday 30 May, the 22km route will take riders all around the wonderful Borough of Camden. To make it even more enjoyable, riders are encouraged to stop off for refreshments at partner coffee shops that are signposted along the way. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not want to encourage a mass meet up of riders so people can complete the ride at any point between 10am and 4pm.

Register your place here: https://camdencleanair.org/events/the-camden-clean-air-cycle/

They are looking for help with static marshals; if you can help, please contact Georgina McGivern gmcgivern@....

Geoff will lead another ride at the end of Bike Week, on June 6th, from Sidings to Brent Park - keep an eye on our website (https://camdencyclists.org.uk/) for details. Hopefully, by then Covid restrictions will be further lifted.

And don't forget our AGM on Monday with guest speaker Sarah Berry. Details here. Hope to see of you then.

Coordinator
Camden Cycling Campaign

john@...