CCC AGM

John Chamberlain

A reminder that our AGM is on Monday 17th at 7:30.

There'll be a brief treasurer's report and review of the year and approval of previous minutes. We'll be electing the committee for 2021-22 so if anyone would like to stand as a committee member, now is the time to put yourself forward.

Minutes of the last AGM are here https://camdencyclists.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/CCC-AGM-18-May-2020-minutes.pdf

Even more exciting - we have a guest speaker, Sarah Berry. This time last year, Sarah Berry hadn't given much thought to how the traffic in her neighbourhood impacted her life and feelings of safety. But when Lambeth Council introduced a local low traffic neighbourhood, that very quickly changed. Sarah bought a bike for the first time in her adult life, discovered the massive difference accessible active travel can make, and started advocating for Low Traffic Neighbourhoods across the country. Her talk will be entitled "From new cyclist to active travel campaigner".

Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us but you have to be an LCC member to vote. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 with password 656179 and a link to the meeting is here. Please could you make sure you are identifiable, i.e. have a recognisable screen name. More details at https://camdencyclists.org.uk/events/members-meeting-2021-05-17/

Hope to see some of you then.

Coordinator

Camden Cycling Campaign

W: camdencyclists.org.uk